These are pictures of ones that I have made in the past, they are not my current inventory. Until I can get a better website going all orders are custom orders. You either tell me a theme, color, or even the name of a fabric you like and I will shop for that particular one, email you pictures of a few to chose from and then you can decide what you like.



They have a Velcro closure so that it can be adjusted easily. All the canopies are made to order and can be any color combination you would like. Please leave a comment or email me at lgcrebs@gmail.com.
I will custom make any style or color combo you like. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can see what I can find.

I love the one I ordered for my friend! Too cute, and completely original! I can't wait to give it to her!
ReplyDeleteHey Lindsay! I was looking on the bulletin board for one of these covers and got a pretty good chuckle when I ended up on your blog!! I love the #2 fabric! How much are you selling it for?
ReplyDeleteCan you also use these as nursing covers? Also, how much are they?
ReplyDeleteyes, these can also be used as blankets and nursing covers. The Minkee and fleece ones might be a little hot for nursing, but are great blankets. The Prices again are $40 dollars for the Minkee ones, and $28 for the cotton, fleece and flannel ones.
ReplyDelete